Also, There May or May Not Have Been Hover-Cars

Josh tested parachutes for a living. He'd jump from a plane, guide his chute to an oversized pool, and then report on everything mostly using a device that he wore that recorded his speed, direction, etc.

I loved it. It was an exciting life. I had a video game demos - which was basically a simulation of his jumps. Looked like it was for a 64 or maybe super nintendo. I was riding with an older lady and her grandson, who was very bright for his age, and I loaned it to the boy. He seemed genuinely excited about it. I asked her to stop the mini van because just as we were coming over the hill, it was an amazing view of the city with a building with mirrored windows and the setting sun in the background.

Also, I had a corgie-mix dog with me. He was my dog and I loved him muchly. He was also very smart, though I can't remember anything he might have done to show it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 28, 2013

April 1, 2011