December 12, 2016 - Calm Down Before You Make a Decision

Was signing my name over and over because I kept messing my signature up.
Dream then shifted. Joshua is telling me about a scene in a movie. This lady loses everything, sad story. Then we’re watching the next part. She’s chained to another prisoner and they’re both walking a narrow path presumably over water. Everything around them is obscured by mist or fog. Everything is red, except for the white fog. They’re having an argument. She gets very angry and picks up the heavy rock that their chains are linked to and throws it over the side.
“No,” she says instantly regretting her decision.
The man sees what she’s done, holds his breath and leaps. The woman, sad, gives up and lets the chain drag her over to their deaths.
Woke up feeling it was very important not to make hasty decisions while upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 27, 2012 - Short and Blonde

March 25, 2018 - My Name is Evelyn

Eggs