June 19, 2016 - Secret Agent

I dreamt I was a secret agent this time. The kind that goes undercover to collect information. A spy.
I remember being at an arms deal, playing a minor role. My lead would name one of the weapons and I would hoist it up and parade it around for all to see. Then, if room allowed, I would demo it. I don’t shoot guns often. She gives me a type of new tech shotgun. She thinks I’ll get kicked, but she’ll be wrong. I know how to fire this weapon.
Fast forward to some time later and I’ve been hired as a cook, maid, etc at a bad guy’s house. Never met the guy, just know he’s on our radar and I’m supposed to gather as much info as possible. Might have to work there awhile.
I see him in a pic and realize I know him from one of the gun shows. I call my hq and tell them I’m sure he’s made me and I’m being set up. She says don’t worry. I’m probably being paranoid.
I keep working and later notice that one of the guards has been replaced with a mannequin. A 3-headed mannequin.
I’m convinced they’re about to kill me. The multi-headed fake guard is some sort of way of calling me two-faced + 1.
I drop everything I’m doing just in the nick of time. I use a rope to slide down off the balcony of a side wing. They’re looking for me.
I’m racing 3 of them to my vehicle. I throw a distraction their way and it explodes, chunks of grass flying every which way and smoke covering the ground.
I jump into my jeep and make my getaway.
But it’s been compromised. There’s some sort of tracker or bomb nestled in the center console. I run the jeep in a ditch and dash towards the swamp. Swamps aren’t good.
They jump out of their vehicles too, and I can hear them shouting.
I climb to the top of a tree and press my rescue beacon. It’s night. They can’t see me. Bad guys are trying to set the forest on fire, but having trouble because of the water.
A helicopter comes for me. My guys. They lower a rope ladder and I grab on. I can hear the guns firing towards me.
In the heli, I grumble about how this isn’t supposed to be part of my job.
At some point back at hq, I’m reminded that being overweight is what gave me away, and that if I was a medium I would never have been recognized. -_-
Woke up with the song “Rip Tide” stuck in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 27, 2012 - Short and Blonde

March 25, 2018 - My Name is Evelyn

Eggs