September 11, 2016 - Two for One Nightmares!

#1: Being held captive by a crazy lady. She made me live with her- I didn’t really have to do anything, but occasionally she would go on dates and I’d be left alone with the evil spirit she worshipped.
I knew if I tried to run, I would need a good plan because the last person was caught several times and beaten badly before she finally either succeeded or died (not sure which).
When she left, I had to lay down in my bed next to a giant poster/cut out of a clown that watched me. I didn’t have a good plan or the courage to run away yet, but I was working on one.
She would sometimes burn something like incense as an offering. I would just have to sit there with her while she did it. She was small and thin with unnatural red hair. She came across like a hippy chick. I had a feeling she was either stronger than she looked, or if I tried to fight her, something would go wrong for me.
#2: Cerano. We received a signal from space. Not just a word or phrase. But lengthy paragraphs, weather forcasts, answers to questions, on and on.
Everyone was freaking out. Scientists traced the signal, which had bounced from several points in space, to have originated in California. It was named Cerano. It was labeled a hoax and most people believed it was.
But as they dug deeper for the culprit, they found that California was not the origin, but merely one of the bouncing off points.
It had come from another world/race/entity.
No one knew whether to trust the information or why they sent it. Why had they contacted us?
It was scary at the time. When I woke up from it, it seemed very important that I remember it. Especially the name Cerano.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 27, 2012 - Short and Blonde

March 25, 2018 - My Name is Evelyn

Eggs