November 28, 2014 - Bathtubs and Ghost

Touring a very large house. One area opens up, no roof no walls. In the center is a large garden tub. Gently spiraling upward off the edge, a staircase seems to go to nowhere. I follow them up and at the top is another bathtub, this one standard sized.
From up there I can see that the room is kind of laid out like a wheel. There are spokes going out from the center and a ring of bedrooms with glass walls. All the rooms have a single twin bed, except the one to my left which has a double bed. There is no other furniture.
I walk back down the stairs and towards the room with the double bed. The wall closest to me is glass, allowing me to see into the room, but the furthest wall is white and solid.
I pull up my camera to photograph the room and in my viewfinder I see a small boy laying on the right side of the bed. I look up from my camera and he is not there. I look back into the viewfinder and he is there. He sits upright, but slightly reclined. His hands are folded in his lap. He has dark hair, dark eyes, and a bowl haircut.He is awake, but his face is expressionless.
I try to take a picture and then I wake up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 27, 2012 - Short and Blonde

March 25, 2018 - My Name is Evelyn

Eggs